Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crafty Pics...

I started my week off by trying to get the sunroom clean, my yarn organized and put back into their bags and drawers in the cabinet that I have them in and see what on earth was taking up so much room in there...  Well, I found out...  Almost finished yarn projects...  There is the stole that I made for Easter and couldn't find a dress to match, a head wrap two baby sweaters, two purses, a stocking, two scarves...
I also have my gorilla on top of a stack of things that need to be finished for donations...And I am also starting to think it is time for a new wall hanging in the sunroom...  The records are great but I am getting sick of looking at them...My project for the week was coasters...  I just need to put a sealer on the top of them now.  The cork is there too...



No comments: