Friday, January 28, 2011

More Knitting and Crochet Pictures

Well guys, two post in a week!  I know that a lot of these aren't finished yet, but I wanted to share.  Some of the pictures are bad, but they do still show what I have been working on in the last few months.  Also please forgive my bed, Eddie (the long hair cat) was being playful right before I took the pictures.


This is my newest WIP

Basic Top Down Socks
I made these in North Carolina State's colors for my Dad's Christmas gift this year






I used a basic hat pattern after I made the headband from the pattern.




I made the cat just because I liked it but it doesn't really work with the tissue cover.


I had to make changes.  I didn't want to have a hot water bottle get a hole in it and not be able to get it back out with out cutting my knitting.

I still need to block and weave, but I love the colors and the simple stitch pattern.

I have to put the brown boarder on still and get a wood stretcher to hang it on, but I love the way it looks knitted.  This is my first real intarsia FO so far.  LOVED IT!  I think I am going to add some duplicate stitch with floss to add dimension too.

I still need to do the boarder, but I love the colors even after knitting it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love everything. Especially the hat with the little rosette and the fall scarf. The wall art is pretty awesome too.

Saren Johnson said...

You've really been busy! The last blanket is lovely. The wall art, very pretty.

Carrie Penny said...

Yeah, I realized almost 90% of what I posted this week was made in the last 6-7 months... Really sad, but a lot of fun!