Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Dress

As many of you know, I dread shopping for clothes.  The cycle of looking at things on the rack; thinking they are wonderful; the heartbreak of finding they don't fit at all and make me look like a bloated whale; followed by tears and self loathing for letting myself get so out of shape...  Yeah...  Well every year for Easter and for Christmas I put myself through this cycle in order to A) find new clothes that fit and B) to find something to wear aside from my black skirt and a cardigan.

This year I hit gold.  So the picture isn't great, I had my step-son take the picture right before we left for mass.  I saw the dress and I told it that it was going to be mine, it was going to look good on me and it was going to mass on my body.
The shawl makes my arms look larger than they are, but I am still in love with this dress!

3 comments:

Sayward39 said...

Love the dress and it suits you really well!

Jen said...

Love the dress!

Saren Johnson said...

You look awesome!